BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quotations

These are simply a few of my favorite quotes that I've found over a period of time...



"before you follow in someone's footsteps, make sure they're headed in the right direction"
-unknown

"I just...don't know what to do Megan"
-alex cyert

"Where the fuck is Gavin?! Shit, he's on my ass. Fuck I'm going 40!"
-Derek Sveen

"Since it's Christmas, and we tell the truth around the holidays. I want you to know that to me....you are perfect"
-Love Actually

"Just remember to love the little things in life, Like running in the rain."
-Hinder

"I spend a lot of time with my dog, he's pretty cool"
-Jean Leighton

"If this text pisses me off, I'm going to scream fuck really loud"
-Lee Boetcher

"It's great that people in the demographic, are listening to the word of the Gap...They are now disciples of plaid"
-Pastor Justin

"you're beating with a book, everyone that the book tells you to love."
-unknown

"Maybe I should take my clothes off now?"
-Gabsy Anderson

"I want you to know that I am both happy and sad, and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."
-Charlie, Perks of being a wallflower

"I may not follow my religion, but I'm definitely a CHRISTIAN"
-unknown

"Life is like a play, it is not the length that is important, but the excellence of the acting"
-unknown

0 comments: