BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

All You Need Is A Coloring Book

Coloring makes all the bad stuff go away.

with a 24 pack of crayola crayons, a coloring book of your choice, and some great friends to share it with.

I'm planning on having a coloring party soon. Bring your own supplies...ipods...share music and color sounds might nice doesn't it?

I hung out with my mom today since it was one of her rare days off, and we colored. Her sesame street, Arthur for myself and we made a day of it.

After my dad got home we picked up Brandon and headed to la cross for the evening. Family outings are oh so adventurous when my parents are involved. They're not lame at all.

All in all it was a pretty good day.

Took some pictures...will have them up in a few days.

Also...I've been wondering people's favorite time of day.
comment with yours...I'll do something creative with the info : ]

1 comments:

Kenzie said...

Coloring is oh so much fun and I definitely agree that hangin' with the parentals can be awesome.

Oh, and my favorite time of the day...hmmm...I'm definitely a night owl so probably 8 pm and beyond...but then i also enjoy the early foggy mornings...hmmm...undecisive.

P.S. I also go to WSHS (I'm gonna be a senior)

=DDD