BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Kickin' it...with Jesus

UMYS 2010-great speakers. bad food. great music. bad skits. great time

Silverline made the weekend pretty amazing, as I got Ryan (lead singers) autograph who doesn't think I'm a creeper : ) and watching Andrew (keyboards) dance like Hannah Montanna-what could be better than that.

Dr. Seuss really closed the weekend well, or should I say the woman that gave the final sermon.
you can't spend your whole life at UMYS or on Mission Trips~ you have to go be a disciple of Christ in placest not so pretty as your holy mountain. I wish I was that holy roller all the time

So I came home, spent Valentines day with like 7 of my friends and my boyfriend. watched wizard of oz and went on an adventure, cleaned up with caring friends and slept the day away. A pretty good use of a three day weekend I'd say.

God is Good-All the Time.

0 comments: