BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

let's add a touch of illegal activity

My life is my life to be lived as I will live it. I will listen to your opinion, but not always your advice. I'm so sick of my so called friends crying over a little burned plant. It's not heroin, meth, or even acid. and STILL I get worried about and insulted and looked down upon. Earth to you, it's Winona. Everyone will try it. Some will do it. and Some will sell it. It's not the end of the world, or the end of my life. So suck it betches : )

However, I still respect your opinions. I dont' do drugs around my friends that don't like it nor anywhere near their houses and families. Winterfest will be a sober occasion, maybe a caffeine pill or two. 2:30, aspen's house for makeup. 4:00 Dani's house to get dressed and hair. 7:30 dinner with EVERYONE. 9:00 Dance. 12:30 Perkins. 7am Church. 1:00 Pork n Pops. a hectic few days. I hate being busy. also i've realized I hate going to parties. I'd rather have you all here. Eating my food and trashing my house, as strange as that sounds.

Homecoming? My last boyfriend ditched me for senior girls and was on drugs.
This time, a new boyfriend is going on drugs--hopefully he will actually spend (some) time with me. I'm not asking for miracles, just some slow dances. : )

I promise, I'm not obsessive like her. But I think about you all the time, Is that bad?<3

0 comments: