BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Time...

So, my tank tops on inside out and backwards, and i'm wearing lizzie mcquire pajama pants-
no I did not just have sex. : ) I was trying on my winterfest dress, because after all it is next saturday already. Where does the time go, It's going to be February soon. This means a number of things that are a part of life as a wshs theatrical musically talented teenager.

First of all, with winterfest shopping out of the way, shoes, dress, hair and all It's time to send my thoughts to my mothers birthday. What does the most amazing woman I know want to recieve on her 41st birthday? Oh well, I'll make it a good day none the less. : ) Also, that night is the Cat's Pajamas, a mens acapella group at wms. It shall be amazing, nothing like double dating with your parents!

Next on the agenda...Valentines day. Now, I've never cared much for the whole fake celebration other than I'm extremely cheesy and think it's adorable. Therefore, feel free to spoil me and get me an embaressing card or two ; ) However this year, I shall be...at UMYS all of V-day weekend. United Methodist Youth..weekend ish thing. Take some classes, see a concert, meet some people. Who wouldn't want to do that with their best friend? Pssshhh.

Now, on another note entirely. The last few days have been bliss. Happy, guilt free bliss. and I'm living off a quote from my friend that said "Don't rush it megz, this could be so real you shouldn't take any chances"

What will it take to make or break this hint of love?--We need time...only time.

0 comments: