BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just another small town saturday night

Katie-I miss you. you were like a grandmother to me and I'll never forget that. I always loved your stories about when you were a little girl so I saved one of your school books from your nieces, I know you wouldn't mind. I'm glad you didn't have to see this winter, I know how much you didn't like it. I feel like I know so much, yet so little. Always in my heart Katie, forever : )

Now as if writing to a deceased person doesn't make me dorky enough.

I don't know if I have a boyfriend or not. and I usually make fun of girls who don't know how to answer the question "Are you single"...now I see it can be complicated. Except it shouldn't be. I like you : ) and I'll wait til you realize you don't like anyone but me.

I don't want to get up for church tomorrow, it's cold and I want to snuggle all day with my elephant and my ipod. However life doesn't get put on hold for such wants. Auditions for a youth play are tomorrow and I am still contemplating if I even want to do it-it's always such a joke. But how are we going to change something if we just push it aside?

but...after the ordeal of auditions I get the pleasure of dying my friends beautiful ginger hair, bleach white. because she wants me to and that's that. She gets what she wants because I love her. : ) I am looking forward to an afternoon with the ginger rebel and hearing all the latest gossip and of course telling her mine. We have the potential to be best friends, but we never make it. Maybe this time around will be different.

Maybe this time will be different in a lot of ways. Remember things don't change unless you also change your view point.
Who knew...on just a small town saturday night.
<3

0 comments: